Meet the Circuit Clerk
Greg Vaccaro is the Circuit Clerk of LaSalle County. He has accomplished along with the Circuit Clerk staff the State mandates ordered by the Supreme Court of Illinois to implement eFiling and eAppeals. His focus has been on improving technology, training, and preservation of all court records.
Greg was co-owner for 33 years of Apple Press Printing, a union commercial printing company. He was a member of the Communication Workers of America and involved in many union activities. Greg is very committed to the community as stated in his biography. He has received many awards and has over 40 years of experience serving the public on numerous boards, committees and fund raising events.
Greg & Joanne Vaccaro, Peru, Illinois
Family: Married to Joanne; Children David Vaccaro; Step-Children: Betsy Caputo (Brennan), Dave Wilke (Liz); and five Grandchildren.
Elected to the office of LaSalle County Circuit Clerk, November 2016
Active citizen of many organizations in LaSalle County.
Board of Directors, Past & Present
- Peru Public Grade School District #124, Vice-President
- YMCA of the Illinois Valley, Vice-President
- Horizon House, President
- Illinois Valley Chamber of Commerce, Director
- City of Peru Police & Fire Commissioner, Chairman
- Peru Rotary, President
- Illinois Valley Ambassadors, President
- Horizon House Foundation, Treasurer
- Red Cross of the Illinois Valley, Director
- Peru BB Gun Founder/Director
- Fish N Fun, Director
- City of Peru Zoning Board
- United Way Budget Committee, Chairman
- Republican Precinct Committeeman
- LaSalle-Peru Jaycees, President
- Illinois Valley Optimist Club
- Governor’s Youth Council
- Hook A Kid on Golf, Site Coordinator
- Tri-City Recreation
- Operation Cool State Police