The following items are not allowed in the Courthouse or the Criminal Justice Center:
- Cameras or video equipment of any kind, including camera phones and Smart Watches
- Audio recording devices
- Tablets and laptops
- Knives or sharp objects of any kind
- Aerosols, flammable or caustic substances
- Silverware, razors, or biohazard materials
- Tools of any kind
- Firearms or explosive devices
- Any item that may pose a potential security risk to the Courthouse or its occupants, as determined by Court Security personnel
Attorneys upon presentation of a photo ID and a valid ARDC card (and non-attorneys with prior authorization by the Presiding Judge) may bring cellphones and laptops equipped with cameras into the facility
Courthouse employees are permitted to have cellphones, cameras or video equipment of any kind, including camera phones and Smart Watches, audio recording devices, tablets and laptops in these buildings.
All persons entering the Courthouse and Criminal Justice Center are subject to search.